In todays society, it is very common for women to try and control their reproductive cycles for the sake of convenience. However, after years of controlling these cycles using medications such as the contraception pill, a women’s reproductive system may have trouble returning to a normal and healthy state. Acupuncture is a natural and drug-free way to manage the female reproductive system. From the beginning of menstruation, through to fertility and menopause, acupuncture is one of the safest and most effective approaches to women’s health.
Acupuncture and women’s health benefits
- Naturally regulates the menstrual cycle.
- Alleviates period pain, bloating and cramps.
- Stabilizes female hormones which reduces mood swings.
- Balances the body to optimize fertility.
- Drug free approach to managing menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, depression, night sweats, etc.
What is not involved?
- NO injections.
- NO prescription medication.
- NO invasive procedures.
- No hormonal manipulation.
- NO pharmaceutical side effects (i.e. increased risk of cancer/cardiovascular disease).